A warm welcome to guests at Hemingways Nairobi,
The debut of this 45-room boutique hotel elevates the standard of luxury service for travellers in the region. Beautiful in its symmetry and flooded with natural light, this plantation-style property is airy and spacious. Its 80 squared metre bedrooms each have a private balcony overlooking the iconic silhouette of the Ngong Hills.
Hallmark Hemingways hospitality, borne out of decades of expertise in welcoming guests to Kenya, makes guests the focus of their every design. This new hotel, only a 40-minute drive away from Nairobi’s international airport, completes Hemingways’ definitive Collection which encompasses the beach and the bush.
Hemingways’ guest-attention is personal and sincere, offering a seamless service from the moment guests touchdown in Kenya to the final adieu of their departure. They are there to enhance your experience and surprise you with the detailed care they give you during your stay. Your dedicated butler will know that you prefer Earl Grey to Assam with your scones and Cornish clotted cream, and he’ll remember which trousers you like pressed flat and which ones need a central crease.
So while you’re reposing in the spa or discussing the delicacies of the a la carte menu with their Michelin-starred chef in the private dining room, back in your suite your butler will have dimmed the lights, adjusted your personalised pillows, set out your nightcap and arranged the morning’s outing to the game park down to the last detail.
Lofty, expansive rooms with vast, bright en-suite bathrooms are characteristic of hemingways’ boutique hotel’s wonderful sense of space and use of natural light. The hotel has 45 high-ceilinged rooms, two of which are penthouse style Presidential Suites and 43 Junior Suites culminating in vaulted beams. Muted colours and textured fabrics in ecru and taupe create an ambiance of contemporary-chic while subtle touches of brass, mahogany and leather bear reference to the classic elegance of vintage East African safaris. Your attentive butler is on hand to rustle up a treat from the pantry and tend to the artisan bouquets of fresh roses in your room. Beyond the balustrade of your private balcony, Hemingways have chosen for you a view of The Green Hills of Africa, as described in Hemingway’s novel.
- Spacious en-suite bathroom lined with hand cut Italian marble, walk-in wardrobe, double vanity, separate toilet, bath and shower
- Complimentary wired and Wi-Fi internet acces
- Pop-up 40″ LED television
- Dual Telephone lines with conference call and speakerphone capabilities call forwarding and voice mall
- Bathroom telephone
- Air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Personalised bar
- Electronic safe with charging socket and space for 17” laptop
- Bathrobes & Slippers
- Overnight kit
- Hypoallergenic pillows available
- Finest Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels
- Complimentary daily newspaper (local)
- Same day international newspapers available
- On request laptop PC, DVD player, fax machine, Playstation 3, Xbox 360
Luxury Suite Features:
- Early check-in and late check-out, on request and subject to availability
- Complimentary international daily newspaper of choice
- Laptop PC, DVD player, fax machine
– Owner’s Description.