Thank you for your interest in guest posting with us. We welcome anything travel related: personal stories, destination guides, international work and volunteer experiences, expat issues and experiences, festivals, events, photo essays and articles on other related topics. We particularly like to focus on Kenya but otherwise we’re quite open to subject matter.
Zuru Kenya only publishes posts which are a good fit for the site and its audience. To submit a post, email it to email@example.com with attached photos and a short bio.
Some guidelines for guest posting with us:
1. Unique content. We will not accept duplicate content. All posts must be newly created content specifically for Zuru Kenya and which will not be replicated elsewhere. Your guest post should also be in-line with the kind of content that we feature.
2. Editorial process. We reserve the right to revise or otherwise tailor guest post submissions. Any relevant links should be noted at the intended point of inclusion. We will examine each post for content and quality and may come back to you with suggested or required changes prior to publishing (usually only in the event of grammatical errors or inappropriate content).
3. Photos. You must include at least four High Quality original photos. If not available, photos with proper creative commons licenses can be used, but must be properly credited.
We reserve the right to omit and/or further edit images prior to publishing. Images may be used to promote post on social media.
4. Who can Guest post. Guest posting is for other bloggers only (If you’re a company or independent contractor and seeking a sponsored post with no-follow links, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for sponsored content rates). All posts will include a blogger bio and will link to your site, but no other back-links will be published.
5. Byline. All guest authors receive a byline at the bottom of the article and a short bio. Inclusion of a personal biography (two to three sentences will suffice) and a personal link is required. You may also include links for up to two of your social media profiles.
6. Publishing rights. Zuru Kenya does not provide copyright protection and only retains digital publishing rights.
7. Cross-promotion of article. We will promote the article on our social media channels. Guest authors are encouraged to promote their articles through email, websites, newsletters and social media as well.
Are you ready for submission?
It would be ideal if you could pitch your idea before sending through the material. The only reason we would reject a guest post is if the above guidelines haven’t been followed but it doesn’t hurt to double check.
All spam will be reported and deleted.
Guest posts are scheduled in the order received and depending on the site’s posting schedule. A specific publish date cannot be guaranteed. Kindly inform us of a deadline so we can schedule your post accordingly.
Looking forward to reading your guest post and thank you in advance for your contribution!