How time flies, its been a year already and we have lots to be thankful for…
“Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more.
If you concentrate on what you don’t have,
you will never, ever have enough.”
1. We are thankful for the gift of life first and foremost.
2. This beautiful country of ours, the vast lands, beautiful culture and a welcoming people without which this blog would be nonexistent.
3. We are thankful for having started a beautiful journey exploring this beautiful country of ours – Kenya, and having some members of the blogger family join us along the way.
4. Kenya is going through very trying times given the insecurity levels at present, but we are thankful that despite all that our brotherly love and spirit has not died. We are still one! ( A moment of silence for all those we’ve lost to terrorism.)
5. Our families and friends definitely make the list.
6. The passion for writing and travel.
7. All the regions we have already covered…and the many more we are yet to.
8. Our fellow bloggers who ensure we are up to date with our facts, never-failing to correct us when we’ve erred…we are grateful.
9. The opportunity to discover different historical pasts of our land and to fall in love with Kenya over and over.
10. One year of blogging…can’t believe it’s already been a year, Blimey!
As we continue in this journey, we hope to make many more friends along the way, travel to many more destinations, and discover much, much more than we’d expect. Cheers to Travel!!!